Profile

jinxedraven: (Default)
jinxedraven

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 5678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
jinxedraven: (DW:seal of rassilon)
[personal profile] jinxedraven
Well just a brief update, Had my spring break, and did absolutely nothing. I almost forgot to do my speech for monday, I still need to have some powerpoint or what not. I passed both my midterms which made me so freaking happy! And still trying to find a job in las vegas Blows a sea filled with straws. Been trying to write song after listening to so many singer songwritiers int he last few weeks. I dunno how people do it. I have bit and pieces but nothing is coming together. Ill keep on writing though because i know thats the only way to start making sense.

Ill leave you with this picture that pretty much explains ME!
CUPCAKE


I hope Everyone has a good Wrestle Mania weekend




Tags:
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios