Profile

jinxedraven: (Default)
jinxedraven

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 5678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
jinxedraven: (Default)
[personal profile] jinxedraven
SO Update on my last post, I got a live check from them a couple of days afterwards so I HAD MONEYZ!!!!!!!! I Spent my first check on getting my purple 3ds. omg its soooo pretty. I also got tetris, super mario 3d land and mario kart 7: all used for it. Now i dont have to feel guilty getting food because its not my money.

As of right now my schd is mon-fri 730am to 4pm

My regualr schd in 2 weeks will be 8pm -4 am mon-fri.

I think i can handle that i mean it going to get used to it esp since i have school to

mon-thursday 8am to 1020am

then mon and wed 1030 to12

and tues and thurs 1200 to 150

It's a lot of work but i think i need it. plus i have the whole weekend to write and do whatever.
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios