Okay so an alien invasion happens and per their rituals they choose one being on earth to survive for one year with only a weapon and basic necessity. The Alien race chooses a 25 year old girl and the rest of the earths population gets shipped onto a gigantic inhabitant orbiting from another galaxy. So the girl is stuck alone with a knife and some animals for food. And twist one year to them is 4 years to us. so shes literally alone on earth while there are other alines that she has to fight off. the only family she has is her father who is up with the other humans and he cant help her out. the only thing he can do is hack their comm system and talk to her for brief amount of time.
I will write this i just have to have the will power to do this.
I might have been listening to simple plan and watching doctor who because of this.
I will write this i just have to have the will power to do this.
I might have been listening to simple plan and watching doctor who because of this.
Tags: