Profile

jinxedraven: (Default)
jinxedraven

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 5678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
jinxedraven: (Default)
[personal profile] jinxedraven
I’m 24 and i have my own job which means my own money which means mine. I help out with groceries and food and pay my own way. I just want to go to king of trios. A lot of my friends are going to be there and fuck yeah wrestling. My mom thinks its a waste of money and that i’m somehow going to die. So she’s not letting me go Let me say this again i’m 24 and have my own money. And she not letting me go somewhere ever though i have contacts and names of all my friends that are going to be there and i’m paying it out of my own pocket. So apparently I cant go, yet my brother could drive across country with his friends with no problem. He can do anything he wants. Yet i cant do anything. Why do i even fucking bother anymore.
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:01 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios