SO about a week away from getting my benifits, i get pulled into a
meeting and they said that while my performace was good it wasnt enough
to be a good fit for the company and they let me go. Had to get
everything out of my desk and give them my badge. I thought i was doing
pretty good but i guess they just hired 2 people so i had to go. I just
dont know anythng anymore. i learned the steps, made sure i was doing
everything right and i made 2 mistakes and im gone!. I cant even sleep right.
good thing is maybe is that i have time to do stuff again sithout having to do the graveyard shift.
And i can participate in nanowriomo again. I just have to start from scratch. and first thing tomorrow starting p90x and start looking for a job.
Hate being at square one again.
Well i got all the time in the world againmeeting and they said that while my performace was good it wasnt enough
to be a good fit for the company and they let me go. Had to get
everything out of my desk and give them my badge. I thought i was doing
pretty good but i guess they just hired 2 people so i had to go. I just
dont know anythng anymore. i learned the steps, made sure i was doing
everything right and i made 2 mistakes and im gone!. I cant even sleep right.
good thing is maybe is that i have time to do stuff again sithout having to do the graveyard shift.
And i can participate in nanowriomo again. I just have to start from scratch. and first thing tomorrow starting p90x and start looking for a job.
Hate being at square one again.
Tags: